Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Daring New Approach

OK, I have a few successful days under my belt and my weight is even a bit lower.  Surprise!   I started a new thing on Sunday and this is Wednesday and it is STILL going well.  Whoa!  Stop the presses!  Yes, things have gone well for several days now!

What I am doing might be offensive to some people.  If anyone who reads this (and so far there are none of you) is offended then you'll just have to approach it with a "The Lord works in mysterious ways" sort of attitude.  I am doing what I call the Jehovah Witness Diet.

It's really rather simple.  To participate all you have to do is select a goal, a date to achieve the goal, and agree that if you do NOT reach the goal by the target date you will send a $20 donation (via check with your address on it) to the Jehovah Witnesses.  Ta-da!  Incentive!  Of course you have to share the information with someone else who will force you to follow through.  In my case it is my daughter-in-law.  So there you have it.  The new thing that has gotten me focused.  Join me if you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave without sharing your thoughts. Seriously, I REALLY want to hear what you're thinking!