Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mind Over Matter

Weight loss is a mind game.  Really, if it was a physical thing then it would be a snap.  But it's my mind that MAKES me eat when I'm not really hungry and it's my mind that MAKES me choose things that aren't nutritionally good choices!  It's mind over matter . . . if you don't mind then it doesn't matter!

So I really need to pay attention to what I am thinking about when I eat.  Usually I just eat something so fast I don't have a second to even ponder the idea of what might be going through my head.  But I am going to give it every effort to be in control of my mind instead of letting my mind be in control of me.  And another thing I need to remember . . . it's only food.  Maybe I should have bolded that one . . . it's only food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave without sharing your thoughts. Seriously, I REALLY want to hear what you're thinking!