Friday, September 12, 2014

Tomorrow Is Today

Gee, it sure is lonely here . . . all by myself.  I think I can hear an echo in the room!  I watched the new season of "The Biggest Loser" last night.  It is interesting to see that so many athletes can fall prey to obesity.  It just sort of sneaks up on you and you always think you can address the issue "tomorrow".  Well guess what, Tomorrow Is Today!

I think that is the key to maintenance.  Well, to lose weight too. Just never put off doing the right thing until tomorrow.  If there's a slip up, don't let the whole day go to hell, step back up and ride that bronco this minute!  Yup, tomorrow is this very second!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave without sharing your thoughts. Seriously, I REALLY want to hear what you're thinking!